Victus is fully equipped with advanced manufacturing facilities and expert technical team, who are committed to ensure complete customer satisfaction, through environment-friendly processes. Towards this objective, Victus has installed a state-of-art Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP) at our facility.
Victus is fortified with modern ETP, through which we ensure:
- Pollution-free, eco-friendly products, processes and operations.
- Efficient Textile garments processing with Reverse Osmosis (RO) Plant.
- Effective water reuse & zero liquid discharge (ZLD) capabilities.
- Clean groundwater as well as water bodies and perfect environment.
At Victus, we are committed to RRR Mantra: Reduce, Recovery & Recycle. Our RRR mantra helps us to serve customers, society and our stakeholders better. We ensure that all the government norms and environment-associated guidelines are adhered without any compromise and with diligence.
Treatment of textile industry waste is carried out in Five stages [ ZLDS ] at VICTUS ETP:
- Effluent Treatment Plant
- Reverse Osmosis Plant
- Multiple Effect Evaporator System
- Salt Recovery System
- Sludge Management System
We deploy expert technical professionals and exploring breakthrough technologies to ensure our dyeing, knitting, bleaching and every other unit is committed to cleanliness, zero Liquid Discharge and environment-friendly – thanks to our cutting-edge ETP facility.